Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Dead Weather or Gets A Little Boring


Mothers. Buffalo. Birds. Uriah Heep with some muscle. Pony. Classic rock records made in Nashville. Gawdawful reggae strainded through the white guy blues . Cadence. Verse. Cadence. I think I hate Josh Homme more than ever. And he has nuthin' to do with this pile of shit. Oh, cool weird noise, Jack. I miss Meg. Rush Vs. 311 = Treat Me Like Your Mother. Bored now.

New Shakira sounds like old Shakira. Bet the video's great.

Scott McCaughey and his Minus 5 have a new one out. He plays bass in Robyn Hitchcocks band, the Venus 3. You know what it sounds like. Just switch up the words. I like my Grant Lee Phillips from the bottle. That's just me. La La La.

BTW, new band name - Minus Venus 53. Yawn.

I'm scared of myself. I've listened to the new Mandy Moore more than the new Wilco and Son Volt combined.

Maybe the world just needs a tilt. Or maybe i just need a drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment